Original Signal - Transmitting Web 2.0
- European Championships | Iceland 2, England 1: Upset Loss to Iceland Has England Gnashing Its Teeth
- Iceland, a country of about 300,000 people, beat England, 2-1, in the round of 16 at the European Championships.
- European Championships | Italy 2, Spain 0: Italy Shows Some Flair, and Spain Shows Last Gasp of(...)
- Suddenly aggressive on offense, the Italians knocked off the two-time defending champ to set up a matchup with Germany.
- Getting Back on the Court at Wimbledon
- Victoria Duval, 20, said returning to Wimbledon was “really hard emotionally” after long breaks for treatment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma and then, this year, for repair of a torn meniscus.
- Yankees and StubHub Announce a Ticket Partnership
- The online ticket seller will become the team’s official resale marketplace, beginning on July 7 for tickets for the July 15 game.
- Leaving Past Behind, Northern Ireland Unified Behind Its Team
- A boy who watched the biggest soccer match in his country’s history in 1982 is now the coach. He hopes to replicate the team’s success in the European Championships.
- A Stirring Farewell to Muhammad Ali, Just as He Scripted It
- After a funeral procession through Louisville, Ky., relatives, celebrities, politicians and others close to Ali reflected on his life.
- A History of Muhammad Ali
- Liston. Frazier. Foreman. The federal government. Parkinson’s disease. The New York Times’s archives reveal how a champion fought them all.
- Legendary college basketball coach Pat Summitt dies at 64 | Fox News
- Pat Summitt, the winningest coach in Division I college basketball history who brought the womens game into national prominence during her 38-year career at Tennessee, died Tuesday morning at the age of 64
- Jason Day, World's Top Golfer, Pulls Out of Olympics Over Zika Fears
- GOLFBy VICTOR MATHER JUNE 28, 2016PHOTOGRAPH: Jason Day, the top-ranked golfer in the world, will not represent Australia in the Olympics.
- Tour de France to Use Thermal Cameras to Detect 'Mechanical Doping' - ABC News
- OMG! This is beyond doping, little motors in the bike!
- Cleveland erupts in celebration after win
- Cleveland sports fans erupted in celebration on Sunday after the Cavaliers net a victory in game seven of the NBA championship.
- Pat Summitt, Legendary Women's Basketball Coach, Dead at 64
- Share Tweet Email Email Pat Summitt, the legendary University of Tennessee womens basketball coach, died today in Tennessee, the Pat Summitt Foundation announced this morning. She was 64. Her son, Tyler Summitt, said in a statement, She
- Tiger Woods Status For 2016 Masters Tournament Still Uncertain | Golf Channel
- Tiger Woods’ status for next week’s Masters remains uncertain, according to his agent.In an email to GolfChannel.com, Mark Steinberg said there was “no further update at the moment” when asked how Woods was recovering from a second back procedure late
- ISRAEL: Jerusalem's Peace Players
- No description.
All credits go to the authors of these sites. Without their hard work Original Signal would not exist.
Last updated on June 29th 2016 12:42 | Contact